Monday, November 06, 2006

happy and unique!

[Disclaimer; this is a matter of opinion and is in no way, shape or form modest. I'm usually not this vain.]

So many good things happened today. For starters... I was told, bluntly, how special I am by one of my treasured friends. Bill. He made me realize how amazing I must be. =] Hehe. The fact that the person who loves me, does, given the circumstances is absoultely incredible. Seriously. I must be flippin amazing- I fail to actually see this, but that's not the point.

I had a... pleasant... chat with my band today. Well, it wasn't very happy, but we have a plan- which is good. I hate being the one who tells bad news. But it feels good to get it all cleaned up.

I was mad at my photo teacher for not giving us our marks. Actually furious. So mad that I almost stomped out. But I didn't. And to my surprize, the hardnut, sarcastic, opinionated (other)photo teacher caught me after class and told be that he 'really liked my work'. Well I was chuffed. =] Then he went on (as they do) for a while about how good it is. =] He said "We'd be failing you if we gave you anything less than an A*". GOD! AMAZING! FANTASTIC. heheheheheheheheheh. YAYAYAYAYAY

ALSSSOOOOOO Although the visability was really poor, I took my Vespa out for a ride. =] He is so eagar i just love him!

AND! Tomorrow I'm probably going into wsm to meet up with Gary- should be another good day. Can't wait!!!!

Sorry, I don't have a photo for you- my laptop is being incredibly lame. =] ILU!

Posted by Kim Smith @ 10:01 AM

It's Devotion;


Avatar;

It's Sound;

I'm diggin;
The WHO
The JAM
The Redwalls
Northern Soul

It's Love;