Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Goodnight, Goodnight.

Lately I've been recovering from a breakup. Been kinda confused and wandering around, thinking about stuff. And I've decided that I'm happy with who I am. I'm not the prettiest. And I’m not the smartest, or the funniest. Or any of that. But I'm happy with my life. My amazing friends and supportive parents. I love creating and laughing. I've also decided that I really want to be able to do what I love, where I love it and how I love it. So, when I've finished with school, and Sixthform and Uni; imma open up a scrapbook store and do my photography out of it there.
Why 'Face the Face'?;
Simple, because it's mod. I am the Face here in my small neighbourhood, and scene. And I want people to challenge and talk to me. Face it. I'm pretty lush. XD (it's a face, x=eyes d=mouth. get used to it. i use it alot)
I have just posted some things on MDW’s message board (page postings), and killerxkimxphotography is almost completely finished. It’s up, it’s just here and there.
Also, I am planning to be away from the computer for the majority of Aug. To see my full calendar go to my killerxkim myspace. [under general in a drop down box].
I always love feedback on my work.
<3>
p.s. amazing cousin, James Stewart, has let me design one of those tacky logos for a moblie phone service provider he 'manages' in Aussie. So far this is what i've got. Anyone know if there is a law on getting people's permission on having thier photo taken?

Posted by Kim Smith @ 4:21 PM

It's Devotion;


Avatar;

It's Sound;

I'm diggin;
The WHO
The JAM
The Redwalls
Northern Soul

It's Love;